Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS BRITANNIA CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A ‘Britannia Club’ Race Viewing experience is defined as : An exclusive day for one person to experience the Britannia Club America’s Cup offering – on shore access to the private area within the Royal Bermuda Yacht Club; on shore access to the exclusive charter hospitality boat and involvement in the programme as defined in the marketing material and all details.
• Bookings made are per person per dayEach of the 5 packages offered include 2 days of race viewing experience – this is an ‘all in’ offering so the customer cannot choose to attend one day only.
• Number of bookings to be clearly specified.
• There are no ‘junior’ prices: over 5 years of age must pay the full adult price as they count as 1 person on board the hospitality boat.
• Under 5s can be booked in for a race experience day only if capacity allows – the parent/adult will need to sign a waiver to ensure they are fully responsible for any children under 16 years of age.
• The race day experience will be delivered in full by Origin Sports Group as defined in the package details.
• The exact details and timings on any specific day are subject to change – given weather and scheduling of the overall America’s Cup programme.
• Guests may be refused access if they behave inappropriately, cause a disturbance to other guests, or are under the influence of alcohol which might present a risk to their well-being on water.
• Confirmations of all bookings will sent to each customer once the full booking and payment has been made.
• Waiver documents will need to be signed by each guest for the onboard/onwater aspect of the day – all guests travel at their own risk.
AMENDMENTS OR CANCELLATIONS TO THE PROGRAMME
• Every attempt will be made to stick to the planned schedule of race experiences, however as this is a sailing event, we are subject to the variability of the weather conditions.
• If the race experience day goes ahead, the morning briefing and the experience onboard the spectator boat with full catering is delivered, but the racing does not take place due to lack of wind, the full charge will still apply for the day and the team will ensure that a full experience is still delivered to customers.
• If the on water aspect of the race experience day cannot be carried out in any form due to excessive winds and therefore there is no racing and the hospitality boat cannot go afloat, guests will treated to an complete an onshore experience day (official briefing, meeting team members, tour of the America’s Cup base and Land Rover BAR team base, presentation from the team, full day of catering and drinks) and a partial charge will be made (35% of the overall day charge).
Customers bookings once confirmed can be cancelled according to the following time periods, and due to the high demand for the packages, the following cancellation charges will apply. The following does not include any travel component of the package:
- Up to 6 months before the event starts (26thNovember 2016) – a 15% cancellation charge will apply
- 6 to 3 months before the event starts (27th Nov 2016 – 27th Feb 2017) – a 25% cancellation charge will apply
- 3 to 2 months before the event starts (27th Feb 2017 – 28thMarch 2017) – a 50% cancellation charge will apply - After 2 months before the event starts, the full charge will apply (after 29th March onwards)
• Changes of bookings can be made if there is capacity on alternative days.
TRAVEL PLACES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Airport transportation is arranged and pre paid via a Bermudan transport company. Your party will have seats within a shared private airport transfer that will travel directly to your accommodation. You will be advised locally of your return transfer time for travelling back to the airport at the end of your trip.
Travel Places have contracted accommodation at all the hotels on offer. At any time should the hotel not be able to provide the booked accommodation, Travel Places will make every effort to ensure that you are accommodated at your original hotel or at an alternative hotel of equal standard or higher.
All aspects of the travel package are non refundable and require full pre payment at the time of booking. Should you have to cancel your trip and the reason is not covered within your travel insurance, Travel Places will make every effort to resell the accommodation part of your package. Should this be successful, then a refund will be made less a £150 administration fee.
FORCE MAJEURE The performance of this package is subject to termination, without liability upon the occurrence of any circumstance beyond our control of either party – such as acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, civil disorder or curtailment of transport facilities – to the extent that such circumstances make it illegal or impossible to provide the goods and service set out in the package. The ability to terminate this agreement without liability pursuant to this is conditioned upon delivery of written notice by either party setting forth the basis for such termina